Dear Selma,
Thanks for your reaction and congratulations for your curiosity and
concern for Science and Philosophy.
I referred to the "principle of causality" since your posting was addressed to Dr.Santosh,
and I found that there was a reference to what I said in my posting.

Dear Fr. Ivo,

Thanks for responding. However, I was not referring to
the principle of causality. I am quite unread in
matters of science, and find philosophy a difficult
read too. I am more a lover of history, economics and
politics :-)

I was actually referring to a much earlier discussion
on this forum about consciousness, monism and dualism.
*This is also a delicate question. The question of "soul" is being revisited
and formulated in a modern language, in the light of contemporary Science
and in particular Neuroscience. It is "body-soul unity". I shall not delve into it in this posting to you.
Any light on this topic is most welcome.
Regards.
Fr.Ivo