Dear Goanetters

Some one wrote that some of the hindu gods are nude. I would request our
christian goanetters to learn to respect the people created by Almighty God and
not to criticise their gods in any way. I am not a historian like some of the
goanetters are and so i shall refrain from writing how certain events have
descended from time immemorial.Even when Jesus came into this world he did not
write his own religion or condem any other religion existing during that time
but just came to reform human beings. We catholics have so much to discern
which is rotting our lives yet like pharises we built imaginary castles to
prove that we are the God's chosen people. The poor are left to starve. The
naked remains naked and are in need of clothes. I am not talking about the nude
tourists. We only pray with our lips  but I do not know to whom because there
is practically no love existing within us. Divorce, abortion, family planning,
are in the forefront. Our children have become deliquent because there is lack
of parental love.
albert

Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in