RE
>This test for DNA has been commercially
>available in America for at least 2 years now.

>From Goan Voice UK of 22 Sept 2005 at
http://www.goanvoice.org.uk/newsletter/2005/Sept/issue4/

Trace Your Heritage Back Through Thousands of Years for £300
18 Sep. 2005: The Observer. Private DNA tests are being launched in Britain
to cash in on a seemingly insatiable desire to search for our ancestors …
The firms marketing the new DNA tests claim the genetic code in a small
amount of saliva can reveal traces of African, Asian, Middle Eastern or
Chinese blood that might have entered a person's DNA thousands of years ago
as tribal groups roamed across the world … Anushka Asthana discovered that
although her immediate roots are Indian, her DNA is at least 12 per cent
white northern European …1917 words.  For full text see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/news/story/0,,1572781,00.html

Eddie Fernandes

  • [G... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया
    • ... Rajan P. Parrikar
      • ... J. Colaco < jc>
      • ... Eddie Fernandes
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया
    • ... Philip Thomas
    • ... marie