This part of the article is pure Greek to me. But I couldnt help wondering
if there was some connection to the promotional stuff on or being planned
for Goanet.
http://tech.msn.com/news/articlepcw.aspx?cp-documentid=6411895&page=3
Jerks of the Web
(continued)

<Blogs: Personal or Promotional?
Blogs are supposed to be the ultimate expression of unvarnished personal
opinion. But some writers are turning their blogs into little more than
high-tech sandwich boards. PayPerPost, for instance, is a service that hooks
advertisers up with bloggers willing to glorify their wares. In one "recent
opportunity" listed on the home page, you could receive $5 just for writing
an entry in your blog about Ultimate Paintball.
According to the site, top bloggers have made upward of $1,000 each in a
recent month. The company's pitch is "Get paid to blog about the things you
love!" But is it an honest endorsement if you're getting paid for it?
Take the following example of a post written on one PayPerPost user's blog,
Everybody Go To. It sounds less like a post written out of love and more
like what it really is -- an ad:
Choices, Choices - Where Do I Host?

Posted by Hyder on February 13th, 2008 If you are looking into moving web
hosts or just shopping around for a new one, the web hosting choice site
could help solve your problems.

The site is very simple to use. Simply enter how much you would like to
spend monthly on hosting. How much diskspace and bandwidth you're looking
for and search for it. You are then shown a list of choices, from various
hosting companies and all the features that you were looking for. Each host
also has a rating, don't know where they get that figure from though. One
thing is for sure, there are more hosting companies out there than I have
even heard of!

You get further information about each plan as you click on it. If you like
what you see, click and sign up. I'm set with hosting for now, but I'll
probably give the site a go when I'll be shopping for my other domains soon.

*Sponsored Presentation*> Any one have any light they can shed on this kind
of posting activity?