I am surprized there has been no mention of Gram Sabhas going back in time, say
the last 5 years,
to review all licenses granted and the legality of various mega/large
contructions. Why shouldn't
ALL mega/large projects be reviewed? Some of the mega/large projects have
refused to sell to Goans
and only entertain foreigners and non-Goans as customers, treating our people
as second-class in
our own land. Why not investigate ownership patterns when Goans were denied the
right to buy?

People power can prevail now, and with hindsight, correct many wrongs. Why not
original land scam in Goa - the mining industry and its illegalities.

Regards,
George