I find a curious situation on Goanet in several posts from quite a few veteran
(frequent) posters.  They present themselves as being "too busy to continue
this dialog". Their stated excuse is they have to run - possibly because
they have the runs.:=)).  Then they continue to write posts that suggest they
are constipated, at least in their thought process and the fact that their post
"on the run" are just too long.

Likely in their own mind, they view their writings with an air of
respectability.  Yet, through repetition of the same confused facts, and
distorting other peoples' posts, they drown everybody elses' writings into
submission.  They write stories concocted to cover up the truth, yet from time
to time they confess that they are really talking about anecdotal cases.  But
who cares about the truth, especially when one is busy patting themselves on
their back as the undisputed victors.

It pains me to see some 'highbrow' netters delight in telling us everything
they do not know.:=)) And in case we missed it, they repeat the same set of
non-facts (disguised as opinions).

In case the readers of this post still have their humor, "highbrow" is a
"person educated beyond his intelligence." (Brander Matthews).
Regards, GL