Mario said:
This post contains my responses to first Seb and then
Edward who both misunderstood what I had written
previously.
-----
Mario had previously said:
"and we Ph.D.'s are just a bunch of Einstein wannabes".
------
Reply:
Einstein was a PhD was he?
I, all along thought he had left school and was working as a clerk in an office
facing the clock tower, working out his own calculations in his spare time when
he was bored.

Seb asked you a simple question; 'are you' or 'are you not a PhD'.
Who had lost the train of thought?
You go on to say he has spelling mistakes, yet your next mail to Rui
says spelling does not matter on Goanet.

If you are not a PhD, why put yourself among them by saying "WE the PhDs"?
ED.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.