Hi Jose
This may be a bit late from me but I have to agree
with you totally that it is a nonsense when people
have to disclose personal things about themselves in
public when nobody wants to know or care. Your subject
line was particularly pertinent.
Cornel
--- "J. Colaco < jc>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is wrong with you people who want to tell
> everybody here about personal details of your
parents, married/unmarried, sudra/chardo/brahman etc.
Get a hold of yourself, guys. Do you really believe
that the rest of us care enough to know this personal
junk?

  • ... J. Colaco < jc>
    • ... CORNEL DACOSTA
    • ... JOHN MONTEIRO
      • ... CORNEL DACOSTA
    • ... Cecil Pinto
    • ... Cecil Pinto
    • ... Sandeep Heble
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
        • ... Gabe Menezes