Thank you Anthony M. Barreto (alias Tony Martin), the English Teacher,
Freelance Writer and Author for your message No 3, dated Friday, 1 August
2008.

Since you claim yourself to be an author, you should have known the various
stages/processes the written manuscript under goes before it's taken up for
DTP work and printing.  As for my postings to Goanet are concerned I have
clarified on this issue you brought out several times and hence I need not
re-write the same. Check Goanet archives on this count.

 If you trace Goanet Archives you will find what Goanetters had posted and
pointed out on the grammatical mistakes that were left uncorrected in your
own authored books: - )

I believe those manuscripts of yours had not undergone various checking
stages just because you felt that you are too good English Teacher : - )

I only hope Dubai citizens learn good English from you: -)

Though I have blocked you very recently for your off line mails, you can
continue expressing your hatred to me at Goanet.

Best regards,

Dr. U. G. Barad