As you can see from the post quoted below, contrary to earlier claims not even
a bureaucratic committee meeting was called to certify these incredible
"miracles", let alone follow any kind of genuine scientific procedure. The
supernatural claims made by an individual and her priests were accepted without
any independent verification by unbiased expert observers or by any kind of
actual tests to ascertain whether real flesh and blood had materialized. Nobody
bothered to investigate whether they were human flesh and blood. No samples of
the flesh and blood were preserved for a subsequent thorough scientific
examination to rule out the very likely possibility of pious fraud, and to
establish the validity of not just the immediate extraordinary claims, but
indeed the tenability of the entire belief system surrounding them.

A real scientific procedure would demand one to find out if the tissue and
blood in question matches that of anybody connected with this event, primarily
Julia Kim. Scientists would want to know if both X and Y chromosomes were
present in the cells from the flesh and in the white blood cells, because of
the claim of virgin birth. They would ask that nuclear and mitochondrial DNA be
sequenced, so Korean ancestry could be ruled in or out, and the correct
geneology be determined.

The level of gullibility displayed in the quoted post indicates that the people
involved in propagating such "miracles" do not want their claims to be
subjected to real scientific tests, and face the prospect of disillusionment.

Cheers,

Santosh