--- On Wed, 8/27/08, Fr. Ivo C da Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ***As I am given to understand, the Medical Bureau does all
> this enquiry and much more...
> What else could they do in these cases?

They could stop pretending that they are conducting scientific studies, and
limit themselves to practicing their faith.

If that is not enough, and they want some kind of approval from the scientific
community as a whole, they could try to publish whatever documents they have
generated at their committee meetings in a high profile mainstream
peer-reviewed scientific journal, so their work can be critically examined by
all scientists and experts in an unbiased and dispassionate manner. That is, if
it is not rejected by the peer reviewers first.

Cheers,

Santosh