Yes indeed, the cost will be much, much less, even if the govt. had to pay off
the Navy to do so.

However, this solution will be quite unpalatable to those"investors" who have
already purchased land in and around Mopa hoping to make a quick buck in
addition to the other quick buck they would make as contractors and suppliers
and what have you.

--- On Tue, 26/8/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 6. I am not convinced why the government could not
> intensify its efforts to move the navy to Karwar and upgrade
> the Dabolim airlort which would cost much less.
>
> regards,
>
> Marshall

      Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7.
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset