Dear Remy,

Don't be foolish....once you return to Goa after burning your boats you will be
stuck. I have been in the UK for over 30 years and do visit Goa but living
there with all the corruption and hanky-panky of politicians is not something I
can get used to.

Also if you do want to leave the UK, I would suggest Canada. My cousin who is a
British citizen did just that  after living in the UK for 10 years. The
reason....the Goans were friendlier on the other side on the pond.

So DON'T make a foolish mistake. The opportunity that the West affords for your
wife and family to develop is very much more than what Goa or India can ever
offer in your life time.

Warm regards,

John D'Souza