Hello Eddie,
You can buy Goan music online at www.angelav.com we ship worldwide.We have been online for over 15 years now (perhaps India's 1st e-commerce site thanks to Marlon, even before fabmart etc.)
Orlando
With respect, fine sentiments but have you tried marketing any of these
products to the Community yourself?  I have twice attempted to act as  UK
agent for books, selling them at cost + postage (nothing charged for packing
or handling) and it was disastrous. I could write a book about my
experiences!

Goan Associations have a primary responsibility to their members and do not
have the resources to take on a wider role.

A simpler solution would be for an entrepreneur (are you listening, Cecil?)
in Goa to sell such products via ebay with the option of accepting payment
via PayPal.