While not condoning the heinous crimes of rapes against young underaged foreign
girls in
Goa, I cannot help  but wonder about the parenting skills of the mothers of
these young girls. How are these young girls allowed to be in situations where
they can be taken advantage of. ?    And where are the fathers of these young
girls ?  And what is it about these foreign girls that brings out the worst
among our young Goan men ?  I feel a great deal of anguish that the fair name
of our beloved Goa is tainted with such sordid incidents.
Clearly there is a lot more to the stories than we hear from the press.  There
is always two sides to every story and I am not sure we are getting all the
facts.