                              ANKA  SERVICES
  For all your Goa-based media needs - Newspapers and Electronic Media
          Newspaper Adverts, Press Releases, Press Conferences
                           www.ankaservices.com
                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject: [Goanet] Guess who? A new businessman takes on Anjuna. And he's one of
us on Goanet

Guess who? A new businessman takes on Anjuna. And he's one of us on Goanet:

Hi Rico,
Is this Domnic and Jyoti????? Have I guess right, then????
Wow......thanks for letting me know, atleast now I can get to meet him there.
It's wonderful to know that Domnic has started something of his own here at
Anjuna, he must have made the Anjunkars proud of him, isn't???
All the very best Domnic and Jyoti in your endeavour!!!!!
Warm wishes from
Arlette Azavedo
9422061766