                              ANKA  SERVICES
  For all your Goa-based media needs - Newspapers and Electronic Media
          Newspaper Adverts, Press Releases, Press Conferences
                           www.ankaservices.com
                         kam...@ankaservices.com

Frederick has given extensive coverage to the Goa Sudharop function
and surreptitiously referred to it as the "Goanetters/GoaSudharop.org
2009 meet"

He further confuses the matter by referring to some of the Goa
Sudharop function attendees with the prefix "Goanetter". Someone not
in the know would draw from this that the Goanetters meet was a grand
sucess and largely attended.

>From my understanding the GoaNetters meet was supposed to before the
Goa Sudharop function. We have no video recording nor report of how
many attended this meet and what was discussed.

The 'Goanetters' who attended the Goa Sudharop function were all
actually there for the function and just happened to be subscribed to
Goanet.

Perhaps Frederick could give us a report, as has been the convention,
about the Goanetters meet and what was discussed and who exactly
attended.

Cheers!

Cecil

======

       <goanet@lists.goanet.org>

>From my Olym5Bpus e510: Photos of the Goanetters/GoaSudharop.org 2009 meet

    Writer and early Goanetter (now based here!) VM in Goa;
    Sethu's Dr Nandita de Souza; ex-Sesa's chartered accountant
    Dinesh Dias; agri expert Miguel Braganza; humour writer
    Cecil Pinto; early Goanetter (formerly with the World Bank
    and the Goa Computers in Schools Project) Emmanuel da Silva;
    architect and campaigner Dean D'Cruz; Peaceful Society's
    Soter D'Souza; Goa books and more Goa books; Ibonio who
    steers GoaSudharop.org in Goa; ex-editor (Indian Express,
    Reader's Digest India) Rahul Singh, son of the 94-year-old
    ex-editor Khushwant Singh; Percival Noronha, ex-Goa senior
    bureaucrat who has help build and sustain the friends of
    astronomy, Goa; very early Goa-based Goanetter TCA Tony
    Correa Afonso; Canada-returned Manuel Caldeira of
    Chandor/Moira; retired principal Tony De Sa of Moira,
    currently working on a book on Goans in Africa; cartoonist
    Alexyz Fernandes; history writer Fr Nascimento of Santo
    Estevam; writer Valerie (left), friend, and Melinda
    Powel-Coutinho; Fr Frederick of Pilar; artist Sylvia
    Braganza; Cmdr John Eric Gomes; friends from Sweden;
    participants from Sangath; architect Dean D'Cruz; guess
    who!; Goanetters from Germany; architect and campaigner
    Pravin Sabnis; Ana Maria Goswami; Junior George Pinto with
    books; architect and seranader of MargaoJose Carlos da Viega
    Gracias; Fatima Pais from Delhi; Edgar from Photo.Montreal
    and Francis Rodrigues from Toronto...

ALL PHOTOS AT: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fn-goa/