Dear Fr. Ivo,

I am equally critical (and supportive) of all religious faiths. I believe there
is a place for religion in society and if people wish to believe in something,
they should be free to do so. I also support the right of people to
proselytize, which includes christian prosetylization in India.

You claim below that you are not a fundamentalist, but then state "we know what
we claim". You seem to be overly cocky in the undeniable superiority of your
religious faith over others - christian uber alles. It seems that your
religious beliefs allows for no give and take with other faiths. There is one
absolute and it is the christian way. Sorry, but this IS fundamentalism.

Marlon