Albert writes:- My dear brothers and sisters.
God has not signed a sale deed with us when He promised the property of Heaven.
No Roman Catholic has any right to say " Heaven is ours and that we will
achieve happiness in Heaven " if we do not know to live on earth peacefully.
Every living soul is born from God and is nourished by God.His title his name
has come from certain earthly belief for which he or she is not to be held
responsible. Jesus came among the Jews and he had to be crucified on the Cross
because his own people did not accept him as come from God. What are we doing
today? We have received baptism from water when we were born but have we
received the baptism of the Spirit ? We never give importance to the Word of
God at all so whose property are we fighting for, God"s or the devil ? I hear
people talking about faith. Can these same very people teach me what faith is ?
My faith has taught me this and is enough. My faith has taught me that and is
enough but what exactly this faith we are talking about no one knows. We
criticise the believers and say that they do not believe in Mary. Can anyone
tell me what is that we have to believe of Mary ? Today the Catholic church has
made Mary as a doll with many names. Feast of this Mary and feast of that Mary.
It is very easy. Nine novenas of Mary no one. We start with Rosary, mass and go
home and sin. Tenth day is the feast of Mary no one. Then comes Mary no two and
Mary no three. For me there is only one Mary, the mother of Jesus who said Yes
to God and showed concern towards her fellow people. PLease hunt for that Mary
and each one of you who flock to  the church be another Mary. My hats off to
those people. Will we find such Mary in today's world ? If you are such a fan
of Mary, you will definetly try to become another Mary in this life. If that
was so our world would have been a better place to live.

Stay updated! Add Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace & Hi5  friends to your Windows
Live network instantly. Add Now!
http://profile.live.com/webactivities/?mkt=en-in