Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 06:55:54 +0000 (GMT)
From: JoeGoaUk <joego...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Goanet] Valankinni by Luxury KTC
Valankinni by Luxury KTC
?
KTC will organise? luxury bus ?to Valankinni in Tamil Nadu to attend the fama and Novena of the feast of? O/L of Vailankinni in September.
Bus will leave on 27th Aug and back on 1st Sept
Fare per head Rs.2,400. (group booking of more than 5 pay Rs.120 less per head)
Contact 9423055747 or 2730071
?
Partly taken from today?s .GT
?
Accommodation around the Shrine comes quite cheap. As low as Rs.100 per head.
Other local small-small hotels rooms offered for Rs. 200 onwards.
There was one big/decent ?hotel at that time on the main road to shrine and we paid Rs.700 per night? with attached bath, tv etc. We had to abandon during the night, ?the one we already booked for Rs.300 as it was not up to our expectation. Dirty, stinking, No hot water, electricity ?fails, mosquitoes etc This was around Feb 2005
Please note. Tariff around novena/feast day could be higher.
?
?
Feedback on visit to valankinni welcome

joego...@yahoo.co.uk