http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

From: "Santosh Helekar" <chimbel...@yahoo.com>
--- On Mon, 7/20/09, isouza <icso...@sancharnet.in> wrote:

His social and political ministry is authorized by the Bishops of India.

Sorry to note that mixing of religion with politics has official
authorization. I hope those who want to promote secularism in India would
speak out against it.

***It is a pity that again my statement is taken out of the full context.
The Conference of the Catholic Bishops of India and Superiors of the Society of Jesus authorize him the work. His socio-political ministry is precisely to defend the downtrodden, to be the voice of the
voiceless. That is the task of the Church, that is what Fr.Cedric Prakash is
doing. Sorry to repeat that this is not mixing up of religion with politics,
but it is Religion itself that teaches us values in the struggle for the fundamental human rights. The result is to be crucified for the struggle for the human rights, as Jesus of Nazareth was crucified... We need Dr.Santosh in the struggle against superstition, disease, violation of human rights!
Regards.
Fr.Ivo

  • ... Marshall Mendonza
    • ... Santosh Helekar
      • ... isouza
        • ... Santosh Helekar
          • ... J. Colaco < jc>
          • ... isouza
    • ... Marshall Mendonza
    • ... Bosco Dsouza
    • ... Marshall Mendonza
      • ... Santosh Helekar
    • ... Marshall Mendonza
      • ... Santosh Helekar
    • ... Cajetan Alvares
    • ... Cajetan Alvares
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या