  Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services,
  training and research and is looking to buy land of approx 1500 to
  2000 sq mtrs betweeen Mapusa and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas

If you have land to sell, please contact:

contac...@sangath.com or yvo...@sangath.com or phone +91-9881499458

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

It is easy to ridicule beliefs we don't subscribe to, whether we were
born in a tradition or otherwise. We will always compare The Other
unfavourably with Us, and our beliefs. Don't you think that we should
simply let people believe in what they want to, instead of trying to
tell others how wrong they are? More so, when their beliefs don't
imping on us in any manner whatsoever? FN

2009/7/25 Cajetan Alvares <cajul...@googlemail.com>:
> (Cajetan, if my memory serves me right (and forgive if it has failed me) but
> weren't you the one who was chiding me for pointing out the ridiculousness
> of Potta, especially the excorcisms?Can you tell us know how is this
> different from the excorcism, healing sessions and other acts carried out
> under the banner of faith at Potta?best,selma)
> -------
> Your memory has served you right (I knew you would get at me some later
> date, I have been to Potta before you to see the acting).
> There is a big difference -- You have to see the broader picture.
  • ... Marshall Mendonza
  • ... Bosco Dsouza
  • ... Marshall Mendonza
    • ... Santosh Helekar
  • ... Marshall Mendonza
    • ... Santosh Helekar
  • ... Cajetan Alvares
  • ... Cajetan Alvares
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
    • ... Carvalho
  • ... Cajetan Alvares
  • ... Bosco Dsouza
    • ... Bosco Dsouza