Sangath, www.sangath.com, is one of Goa's leading NGOs.

Sangath is looking to build a centre for services, training and research
       and is looking to buy land of approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs
       betweeen Mapusa and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas

If you have land to sell, please contact:

contac...@sangath.com or yvo...@sangath.com or phone +91-9881499458

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

You have another tightrope walk going on there in Karnataka, called the
Somasekhara Commission.

http://news.google.co.in/news?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&hs=Iej&q=Somasekhara&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

Of course, the Orissa case is interesting, because the state government,
which allowed the saffron tail to wag the Biju dog, has meanwhile done an
ideological flip-flop!

Left to be see what happens. Some commissions of enquiry have been
forthright (as a young student, I was impressed by R.K.Batta in the Sardinha
marks scam), but others have hardly, or deliberately, skimmed the surface.
FN

2009/7/24 Marshall Mendonza <mmendonz...@gmail.com>

> I would wait until the entire report is out as also the results of police
> investigations. As you may probably remember, in Gujarat the Nanavati
> Commission in its interim report gave Narendra Modi a clean chit and termed
> the Godhra train fire as a conspiracy. This theory was thrown out hook,
> line
> and sinker by the SC who ordered the withdrawal of charges under POTA....
  • ... Dr. U. G. Barad
    • ... Marshall Mendonza
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
      • ... J. Colaco < jc>
        • ... Santosh Helekar
    • ... Marshall Mendonza
      • ... Santosh Helekar