* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Marshall Mendonza <mmendonz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Of course it could be a mere coincidence that Santosh and
> the hindutva
> forces share the same perspective. Readers may decide for
> themselves who has
> been jumping to prejudged, premature conclusions based on
> ideological bias
> and prejudice .

I was waiting to see how much time it would take for the word Hindutva to be
raised in association with my Hindu name once again. Political and communal
propaganda cannot be carried out any other way. As usual, the propaganda
involves taking quotes out of context, and even quotes of news reports in
mainstream media, claiming that they are my own to demonize me. Once again, let
us hope that the final report does not prove embarrassing to this
religio-political agenda.

Cheers,

Santosh

P.S. Please note the apparent denial once again that the communal riots were
triggered in retaliation for the murder of the swami by Maoists and local
political activists, even though this was reported by every single mainstream
newspaper at that time, and is now known to be a fact.

  • ... Dr. U. G. Barad
    • ... Marshall Mendonza
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
      • ... J. Colaco < jc>
        • ... Santosh Helekar
    • ... Marshall Mendonza
      • ... Santosh Helekar