Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:21:10 +0530
From: Goanet Reformat <goanet.refor...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Goanet] Reformat: rde...@comma.in : Cedric Prakash
       <goanet@lists.goanet.org>

i am sorry i ever raised the subject.

cedric prakash is a small dot on the public affairs landscape of india.
he does not deserve the kind of attention (negative and positive) that
venerable goanetters have given him.

it's just that as long he's there narendra modi will thrive.

let's bring the curtain down.
    • ... Santosh Helekar
  • ... Marshall Mendonza
    • ... Santosh Helekar
  • ... Cajetan Alvares
  • ... Cajetan Alvares
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
    • ... Carvalho
  • ... Cajetan Alvares
  • ... Bosco Dsouza
    • ... Bosco Dsouza