* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

--- On Wed, 8/5/09, Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न >
> Now that the full moon is past, I suspect this is all an
> attempt to
> subvert Eugene's very serious debate about the
> yet-to-be-launched Oman
> meet. Wot men?

------------------------------
No men, Eugune is still bizzy stirring the pot he tells us. Maybe the sorpatel
pot and after that he will rehash that pot on Goanet.

Just remember Eugune, press enter twice to make proper paragraphs. Saves me
from straining my eyesight.

Best,
selma

  • ... Eugene Correia
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
    • ... Venantius Pinto
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
      • ... Carvalho
    • ... Venantius Pinto
    • ... Venantius Pinto
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
        • ... Carvalho
    • ... Francis Rodrigues
    • ... Venantius Pinto
      • ... Carvalho
        • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या