               August 25, 2009 - Goanet's 15th Anniversary

Congratulations Goanet on its 15th anniversary!

I am indebted to Goanet for providing the environment to post my articles,
which
ultimately turned into a book - 'Domnic's Goa - A nostalgic romp through a
bygone
era.'  I wish Goanet all the best and hope it continues, for a long time, to
provide
the Goan Community an environment that allows us to express ourselves.

My hearfelt congratulations and thanks to Mr. Herman Carneiro, the founder of
Goanet
for providing us the forum.  Special thanks go to Goanet Admin team without
whom
this forum would not run.  Guys, keep up the wonderful work.

Moi-mogan,

Domnic Fernandes
Anjuna, Goa
Mob: 09420979201