Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Frederick Noronha's GoaNet

Cecil,
You make it sound like as if Fred has done a bad thing in "raising" goanet. He IS the person who has put in most of the grunt work in establishing Goanet as Goa's premier discussion forum. I for one salute Fred's presistence in keeping this forum going. You may call him Godfather, I call him Goanet's Patron Saint.
Marlon