Albert writes:- Our Catholic church system is faulty. There is no rule made by
Jesus Christ that the so called religious should not marry and remain bachelors
and spinsters. Jesus Christ has not made a rule that the clergy should be paid
below daily labourer . In this faulty system where priests salary is pittance
forces them to become a corrupt Church leaders. Their celebrity makes them
frustrated and sinful. So the Roman Catholic church is solely to be blamed if
it has produced a sinful and greedy priest and nuns. The right thing is to
bring in honesty in the catholic church, pay the priest a good salary so that
they can live a very happy life. A happy body produces a happy mind and a happy
mind creates spirituallity. Our Catholic church is very rich church but a
dishonest church. It was rightly said that if vatican is old it can feed
world's poor people. Please do not blame the priest for sexuallity but blame
the sytem which has made them crazy. If I am not mistaken a pari
 sh priest of A city like Margao, Panjim and Mapuca are getting something
between three thousand to four thousand. A daily worker in Mapuca quotes Rs.300
/- a day and it goes up to 600 a day.

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop