                    ***   Follow Goanet on Twitter   ***

                          http://twitter.com/goanet

Valmiki Faleiro's atricle warmed the cockles of my heart

It has come  not a day too late.

That the brave pilots have been forgotten and no awards have come their way is
not surprising

Awards are a matter of lobbying and Goan Organisations and the Goa Goverment
must take Valmiki Faleiro's views to their logical conclusion

As a lowly "Squadron Leader" who quit  many years before the statutory 20 years
giving up all benefits I am proud of fellow

Goans,  however few, who served the Indian Air Force. with valour, dignity  and
integrity.

George Menezes