Sign the Petition requesting The Honble Minister of State for Environment
     and Forests (I/C) to maintain the moratorium on issuing further
         environmental clearances for mining activities in Goa

              http://goanvoice.org.uk/miningpetition.php

Hello Friends,

I would like to invite you to an exhibition of my photographs titled '21
fragments'. The exhibition will be open from 10:00am to 7:30pm at Kala
Academy from 4th (Sunday) to 8th (Thursday) April 2010.

I look forward to seeing you there along with friends and family. Please
forward this email to anyone that you think would be interested.

best,
Monica Bhasin
#9920567060