Dear Goanetters

It is with disgust that I write... that finally I am enjoying someone like
JF who I do not even know personally.
not even SH.  but this I am the last word episode series must end.
If someone says enough..give him breathing space.
Do not always try to prove " I am the last word."
what we said in chimbel or in chambal matters for nobody...

we all go six feet deep don't we..??
proving I am always the last word is sometimes a crab mentality and a
shame..
May better sense prevail.

JDGP
* * *

IS YOURS one of the stories of Goans on board the S.S.
Dwarka, or at the Strait of Hormuz, Basra or Bahrain, Dubai,
Swindon, Mombasa, Poona or Rangoon? Selma Carvalho's new book
*Into the Diaspora Wilderness* docks at many other ports. Get
your copy from Broadways, Panjim [9822488564] Rs 295. P&p
extra. http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/