Dear All,
Thank you so very much to all those who wrote in to wish me well, who bought
the
book, who spread the word, who assisted in every way possible in bringing this
book to fruition. Quite frankly I'm lost for words as to how amazingly
supportive the Goan community has been. I leave you with a few comments on the
book...(posted on my website).

http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/reviews-etc/

I shall be away on holiday for a month so please excuse me if I don't respond
private mail for a wee bit.

God bless and take care,
selma

* * *

IS YOURS one of the stories of Goans on board the S.S.
Dwarka, or at the Strait of Hormuz, Basra or Bahrain, Dubai,
Swindon, Mombasa, Poona or Rangoon? Selma Carvalho's new book
*Into the Diaspora Wilderness* docks at many other ports. Get
your copy from Broadways, Panjim [9822488564] Rs 295. P&p
extra. http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/