Dear all,

Is there a court-requested black-out wrt information on Micky Mouse?

Our usual stalwart updaters appear to be pretty silent, of late.

Even the normally excited TargetGoa has the "bail" item available only by
way of search ....#91.

What happened?

What did the police find?

Was this 'police custody' necessary for justice?

AND ....there are the other questions:

a: When did the police know that there were 'marks of blunt injury' on
Nadia's body?

b: When did the doctors know of these injuries?

c: Did they see these injuries ante-mortem?

Does anybody else believe that the above 3 questions should have been dealt
with before an accused person's freedom was interfered with?

Hello!!!! .....stalwarts and officers of the court! Hello!!!!

BTW: My views do not make any judgment wrt the eventual finding of guilt or
innocence of Micky Mouse, ONLY that:

1: A person is NOT a criminal until he is found guilty (of the
crime-charged) by a court of law ....and the judgment is not overturned upon
appeal.

2: Until a person is found guilty (in such matters) beyond a reasonable
doubt, He is innocent.

3: If the 'State' can hold a person for custody for the purpose of
questioning ...... and NOT question him for 3 days (at least), that same
'State' could do it to anybody else.

4: Hello, the infamous 'Emergency'!

jc

* * *

UK STOCKS EXHAUSTED! After a community-supported launch at
Croydon, Selma Carvalho's *Into the Diaspora Wilderness* is
available at Broadways Book Centre, Panjim [Ph +91-9822488564]
Price (in Goa only) Rs 295. Ask a friend to pick up a copy.
Details of the book http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/

* * *