On 27 July 2010 14:13, J. Colaco < jc> <cola...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Is there a court-requested black-out wrt information on Micky Mouse?
>
> Our usual stalwart updaters appear to be pretty silent, of late.
>
> Even the normally excited TargetGoa has the "bail" item available only by
> way of search ....#91.

COMMENT: After your very respected legal opinions on the matter, I for one
decided to defer to superior knowledge, okay?

--
DEV BOREM KORUM

Gabe Menezes.

* * *

UK STOCKS EXHAUSTED! After a community-supported launch at
Croydon, Selma Carvalho's *Into the Diaspora Wilderness* is
available at Broadways Book Centre, Panjim [Ph +91-9822488564]
Price (in Goa only) Rs 295. Ask a friend to pick up a copy.
Details of the book http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/

* * *