Well I am not upset. I feel the Last Supper was not about food only, it was about sharing, and being part of the Body of Christ. The depiction of the Last Supper, as we are familiar with is a painting by Leonardo da Vinci, in which he depicted the event in a way he wanted, or visualised his ideas. It is said that the said depiction is not as described in the Gospel. In the cartoon the Lost Supper, I do not find anything, against my beliefs. In fact it gives an opportunity for us to look at our (including those depicted in the cartoon) own hipocrisy.

Francisco Xavier.

Read all Goanet messages at:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/

* * *

Encounter hints (and more) of the Goan life in Zanzibar, Poona, Mombasa, Basra,
Dubai, and even Nuvem and Colva, Sanvordem and colonial Goa. Learn of
experiences that shaped Goans worldwide. Selma Carvalho's *Into the Diaspora
Wilderness* now available at Broadways Book Centre, Panjim [Ph +91-9822488564]
Ask a friend to buy it, before it gets sold out. Price (in Goa only) Rs 295.
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/

* * *