Dear ReaderThe last super drawn by Leonard de vinci is not a religious item .
If he could draw the last super i do not find anything wrong in the cantoon the
lost super. The picture of Jesus in Leonard's vinci is not the real jesus'
picture as there was no photography available during those days and so no one
has seen the real picture of Jesus at the last super and  so that picture drawn
by vincy is imaginary and cannot be treated as religious holy pictures. so why
make a big noise about the lost super ? If leonard de vincy could draw the last
super I feel that lost super can also be drawn/ albert

> Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 09:51:30 -0400
> From: mmdme...@yahoo.ca
> To: goa...@goanet.org
> Subject: Re: [Goanet] The Lost Supper -- another view (Allwyn Fernandes)
>

> Has any Goan commented on this? Now given the fact that many many share
> Ancy's sentiments, Allwyn can create his own 'lost supper' preferably
> with who share his sentiments.
>
> Maurice
> mmdme...@yahoo.ca
>

> * * *
>
> Encounter hints (and more) of the Goan life in Zanzibar, Poona, Mombasa,
> Basra, Dubai, and even Nuvem and Colva, Sanvordem and colonial Goa. Learn of
> experiences that shaped Goans worldwide. Selma Carvalho's *Into the Diaspora
> Wilderness* now available at Broadways Book Centre, Panjim [Ph
> +91-9822488564] Ask a friend to buy it, before it gets sold out. Price (in
> Goa only) Rs 295.  http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/
>
> * * *

* * *