It's not 'bogus' personal issue. It's a fact.

Any GoaNetter wanting copies of the SPAM I received, can write to me privately and I shall be glad to forward the crap to whoever who is interested. I should point though, that the SPAMMING has stopped after a relentless fight.

I don't like to bring in third parties in my discussions - since Senhor Helekar brought in Teotonio into this thread, I have some serious issues with the credibility of Teotonio's views and his writings about the Portuguese.

If Teotonio disliked Portuguese rule in Goa, please go ask him why he took Portuguese citizenship. I wouldn't go to Teotonio for any sort of advice, considering he didn't practice what he preached.

Jim F
New York

Sent from my iPhone