Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Horror of Dual Citizenship With India (OCI)

QUESTION: Are all Moidekars the same? I think not - they are the same as
everybody else, there are gold nuggets and then there are bad apples. I have
a brother in law who is a Modiekar. Anyway it is all fun and games on this
site, if we take things too seriously, we might as well pack up and go home!

One Xanno Modeikar >
This same Modeikar had wanted  - he
wanted me to leave my money with the Association!

Eventually when I got my money, he wanted me to invest it with him. He was
into pyramid building and ostensibly wanted to build a pyramid with my
money!
--
DEV BOREM KORUM

Gabe Menezes.