                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

  Goanet joins Noel Rebello to raise money for Daddy's Home (Margao, Goa)
      Sponsor Noel as he climbs Mt. Kilimanjaro (5,882m or 19,298 ft)

        Make a donation at www.Goanet.org, click on MAKE A DONATION,
               state "Daddy's Home" in the Donation comments

         For more information see: http://bit.ly/SupportDaddysHome

What you advise, Ruby....& very many of us, chére Louise, is that we go into
an ostrich mode...

Can't be done

What we have here is not a tiny puddle you can step over...ignore, but a vast
ocean of swindling  public resources, colossal prodigality of national
dignity...integrity
& reliability; scornful abeyance of international goodwill, mutual respect,
abhorrence
& scorn.

You, may to be content to wallow in this gutteral turpitude....not Ruby nor I...

Alfred de Tavares
Stockholm, 22/9, 2019