Oscar

From: pinheiro

Carmen, I will send you my contribution of Rs 10K in favor of Goa Foundation via Goa thru my acquaintance whom you had already met few days back.

Rgds,

Agnelo Pinheiro/Dubai

From: Carmen Miranda

Dear All,
URGENT - URGENT -URGENT !
Time is running out. When I decided to engage with you all on this issue of raising funds for urgent activities that need to be funded immediately in Goa, I was expecting some positive reactions and immediate action.

The pressure on the mining industry is mounting in an organised and systematic manner and we are making progress. I am working hard during my stay in Goa to mobilise people and resources, but your urgent help is required immediatly. The time is rype to strike hard and make a difference. Opportunities like this don't come about very often.