--- On Sat, 10/16/10, Santosh Helekar <chimbel...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Gilbert is now taking out his frustrations about Goanetters who have
> exposed his follies by smearing ....

I would kindly request Gilbert to stick to facts and the truth will follow.
This is the hallmark of good arguments.

On an unrelated topic, Gilbert is right. The Goan inquisition happened in Goa,
Philippines, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa,_Camarines_Sur

I have no idea why Catholics have been blamed for anything, let alone a silly
inquisition. Just this morning at Anjuna beach, Aunty D'souza clearly stated
that IF the Goan inquisition happened, it did not happen in Goa but Bihar. If
you run into her this week, she has a special sale on homeopathic medicinal
cures for delusions, Rs. 10 for one bottle, Rs. 5 for two bottles. Hope this
information helps (I found it on Google).

George