Bosco: goanetters cannot be denied access to good and useful medical
information, just because someone feels threatened that his self-acclaimed
'expertise' and the  'piety' of the high-science of medicine is called into
question.

My guiding principle in placing these links is best expressed by Ariana
Huffington: "Our approach to matters of sickness and health has changed
radically over the past few decades. We no longer approach our health as a
passive experience, one where we sit back, allow ourselves to be poked,
prodded,
examined, receive the verdict, and compliantly go along with whatever the High
Priests of Medicine say. We've become partners in our medical care, and the
best
healthcare providers welcome and encourage the partnership."

You too found Santosh's science links seriously wanting?  Very ... very
interesting!
Now to the topic of the thread. Anyone who has issues with what is stated in
this article, please write to the author of the paper.

Medicating Heart Disease - A Misguided approach.

Why should lay Americans only read thoughtful articles critical of medical
practices?
Please do not over-look comments after the article.
Ivo, please do not un-cork the Champagne!:=))

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/caldwell-b-esselstyn-jr-md/the-problem-with-interven_b_754881.html

Regards, GL