Here are some observations. Finally, the cat is out of the bag. It looks like
Gilbert's guide to medical science and practice of medicine is Arianna
Huffington, a wealthy socialite and a TV political pundit who has no medical or
scientific qualifications. He also appears to be desperately looking for moral
support from Bosco by putting words in his mouth, after having been rightly
ridiculed by Victorbab, Jose, Eric and Bosco, himself, for his latest
embarrassing gaffes. BTW, I wonder whether he refers to Huffington Post to bone
up on the European inquisition and to seek religious guidance. Arianna and Bill
Maher could certainly guide him in that regard.

Cheers,

Santosh