Agnelo

From: Carmen Miranda

Hello PATRICIOS!
I have been avoiding getting into this dicussion, but today I can't resist.... Dear Goenkar brothers - when it comes to getting help, I don't think we are in position to refuse help from anyone, including from Portugal. If nothing else, when it comes to architecture design, the influence of Portugal in Goan architecture was fantastic.

_/
_/ tambdimati: the Goa review is a community blog of original
_/ art, writing, music, news and commentary from and about the
_/ smallest state in the subcontinent. check out the newest
_/ member of the Goanet family daily at
_/ http://www.tambdimati.com.
_/