From: armando gonsalves
Sent: Monday, 27 December 2010 6:12 PM
To: Oscar Lobo
Subject: RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL / GOAN AS A DRUNKARD IN BOLLYWOOD FILMS/HOW DO YOU LIKE IT WITH OR WITHOUT DRUGS.

It is up to us to lead the way. Bollywood music was driven by Goans, anthony gonsalves is a clear case in point. and there are many others who have done us proud out there. It is sad that we do not recognize people of that talent, giants who have done so much for goan proide.

Intead of being scared of Bollywood, let us honour our heroes, let us shout from the rooftops about what they have achieved, and let us do more for our own music. Let us be the Music Capital of the East where Bollywood and hollywood come to pay their respects. We are a very talented lot who are divided at various seams, the time to unite has come. the time to do great things in the name of our motherland is upon us.

we are in the 50th year of our Liberation which has never been real. Now is the time to truly liberate ourselves from the yolk of 451 years of colonial oppression, and another 49 at the hands of our very own, making it a total of 500 years! So, let us celebrate the end of this tyranny by believing that we can be the best.

Of course, coming to Sunburn, let it happen under the rule of law, let us not simply oppose it on flimsy grounds, and on grounds that our culture is being degraded. If our culture is of anything real, it can NEVER be obliterated.

Armando

Gonsalves Mansion, Heritage Jazz Street, Campal, Panjim, Goa 403001 Website: www.heritagejazz.com