Gabe Menezes wrote:
QUESTION: Is it sold out? or under sold? If the Goan tax payer is
subsidising, why is there a distinction between members and non members on
the payment front?

I guess you will now inform me that you have all the answers but not able to
answer due to the myriad of red tape you have to overcome.
Gabe,
Response:
All questions regarding the workings of the Goan Association (UK) should be
addressed either to the President or the Finance Director, neither of whom
belong to this list but are available at the next EGM if you happen to be a
member.

The Goan Association (UK) is a means and a channel through which to engage with
the Goan community. If there is some other organisation in the UK, perhaps one
set up by you, that provides a similar platform, let me know and I would love
use that as well.

Best,
Selma