                        **** Goanet Classifieds ****

   Enescil, a Brazilian engineering firm requires Engineers, Architects

    and Draftsmen, proficient in AutoCAD, for their new office in Goa

   Those interested can email enescil....@gmail.com by 15 November 2011

     Selected candidates will be sent to Brazil for 2 months training

Brings, nostalgically, back Spiro Agnew's formidable
"....nattering nabobs of nepotism"...and, so on...

There are real prople foo go on in that genre...

Chacha.

> Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 05:27:24 -0800
> From: ericpin...@yahoo.com
> To: goanet@lists.goanet.org
> Subject: [Goanet] Foo will titch our chillren English?

>                         **** Goanet Classifieds ****
>
>    Enescil, a Brazilian engineering firm requires Engineers, Architects
>
>     and Draftsmen, proficient in AutoCAD, for their new office in Goa
>
>    Those interested can email enescil....@gmail.com by 15 November 2011
>
>      Selected candidates will be sent to Brazil for 2 months training

>   Spot on !  And to be more accurate, Selma, our youth have NO other language
> in which they can cultivate all you lament.
>   I recall it was Naguesh Bhatcar who raised the issue of 'impaired
> development of cognitive thinking in the absence of a clearly enunciated
> narrative ability.'
>      eric.
>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------.
>  Which means they do not have another language with which to cultivate
> thoughts on art, politics, literature, philosophy and science - everything
> that advances the cause of human societies. And if you don't have the
> machinery to cultivate thoughts, your thoughts themselves condense.
>
> . At the heart of all human development lies language. .
>
>   Selma.

>                        Protect Goa's natural beauty
>
>                     Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve
>
>   Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... Carvalho
    • ... floriano
    • ... Gabe Menezes
    • ... Pandu Lampiao
    • ... Carvalho
      • ... eric pinto
        • ... Alfred de Tavares
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
        • ... Santosh Helekar
      • ... Carvalho
        • ... Carvalho
          • ... J. Colaco < jc>
        • ... eric pinto
    • ... J. Colaco < jc>
    • ... Bernado Colaco
    • ... Eugene Correia
      • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا