                        **** Annual Goanetters Meet ****

         Annual Goanetters Meet - January 3, 2012 - 12:30 - 2pm

        Tourist Hostel, near the Old Secretariat, Panaji (Panjim)

Planning to attend? Send an email to eve...@goanet.org with contact details

I fail to understand how people do not fathom the crux of the
government legislative desire, namely generally having power to give
permission and action only on complaint!This gives government absolute
manipulative control and permits them to get away with no action/ nullifying
complaints. Their sins of comision or omission can also be indulged in with
impunity! The CBI and Police have to be wrenched from government and
influential people's control.The whole culture of government needs to
change. Parliament is being goaded by civil society led by Anna to force a
paradigm shift in governance.Elected representatives debating in Parliament,
citizens doing so outside,many against Anna's methods. This churning is true
Democracy!
 Parliament supremacy permits indulging in "conflict of interest" decisions
when it suits them. They see nothing wrong in unilaterally raising their salary
and perks,excessive security for themeslves as compared to safety of
citizens,styming the Lokpal bill with accountability to parliament, forgetting
their primary accountability to "We the People". All parties seem to be having
hidden agendas.The Shiv Sena is right in saying that the existing laws are more
than enough, but who is going nto implement them?  Wonder what tricks/
U-turns are up the sleeve of our honorable parliamentarians to keep the CBI and
Lokpal firmly in their control.

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php

  • ... floriano
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Freddy Agnelo Fernandes
    • ... John Gomes
    • ... Jerry Pinto
    • ... Rajiv Desai
    • ... barretorene
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... thalygoa .
      • ... roland . francis