 From: Marshall Mendonza <mmendonz...@gmail.com>
To: goanet <goanet@lists.goanet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:43 PM
Subject: [Goanet] The Gospel provides powerful hope for India's temple
prostitutes | The CSF

As a sangh parivar (hindutva) apologist/sympathiser, Santosh's
response was on expected lines. One can let one's imagination run riot
and come to as many conclusions as one desires.Helping women in
distress come out of prostitution can in no way be said to constitute
anti-hindu sentiments as Santosh would like to mislead us and give a
communal flavour.

                       Protect Goa's natural beauty

                    Support Goa's first Tiger Reserve

  Sign the petition at:     http://www.goanet.org/petition/petition.php